The safety of our students and their families and caregivers will always be our top priority. Every decision and policy we implement will take into account the safety of our patrons. Our plan of action to keep our facility safe will remain adaptable and flexible as new, more accurate, information becomes available.
For the safety of everyone who enters our facility, any patron of International Elite Acrobatics (IEA) who is unable or unwilling to comply with the policies and procedures herein, will not be permitted to visit IEA until our policies and procedures have changed, or until they are willing to comply.
There is an inherent risk of exposure to viruses in any public place where people are present. The COVID-19 virus and other extremely contagious diseases can lead to severe illness and untimely demise. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with any underlying health conditions are extremely vulnerable. By visiting International Elite Acrobatics (IEA), you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to illness and infectious diseases.
As of Monday February 28th, 2022 masks are optional. Vaccinations are highly recommended for all those eligible, but not required. Additional clarifications on questions regarding the mask mandate can be sent to email@example.com. (We are continually monitoring CDC recommendations and will update this requirement as appropriate or necessary.)
No athlete, coach, parent or other visitor should be in the gym or waiting area if they are displaying signs of illness. Please be honest about your situation and help us keep everyone healthy.
Please maintain a safe distance of 6ft during your visit when possible. (Again, we are continually monitoring CDC recommendations and will update this requirement as appropriate.)
All Athletes, coaches and visitors are encouraged to use hand sanitizer on arrival and at exit from facility.
IEA reserves the right to implement temperature checks and health screenings prior to entry, as recommended by CDC guidelines.
All International Elite programs are subject to modified scheduling, capacity limits and/or closure based on the direction of health experts and government officials.
IEA reserves the right to cancel any class or event. Applicable refunds/class credit will be applied. Any questions regarding this policy, or our general billing policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IEA will strictly enforce maximum capacities at our facility. These maximum capacities have been set in order to protect the health and safety of both our students and our instructors, and have been decided upon based on the direction of health experts and government officials.
- Any parent/guardian who becomes aware of their child exhibiting a fever or other symptoms that indicate illness, will be asked to keep their child home.
- In the event your child tests positive for an illness, we ask that they follow the guidelines of their physician regarding a return date to the gym.
- In some cases, IEA may require a doctor's note prior to allowing a student to return to our facility.
- In the event that a student, IEA employee, or other person becomes unwell while inside our facility, they will be moved to an isolated location immediately, and proper health & safety procedures will be followed, to ensure both their safety and the safety of all others inside the facility.
- IEA employees wipe down all recreational/preschool equipment that has been used in between each class. They also wipe down high touch areas, such as door knobs, frequently throughout the day.
- Team equipment will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times a week. More frequently, if deemed necessary by coaching staff.
- Bathrooms at IEA will be cleaned daily. The lobby will be cleaned once at opening and again at closing
- Electrostatic sprayers will be used (as available) to apply hospital grade disinfectant in addition to normal daily cleaning practices.